EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!

Need some online work? sign up here

Need Some Assistance in Odesk?

Contact me by email: jeramienaquila@yahoo.com or leave a message in any of my blogpost. Just give me a message anytime. You can also drop a message on the chat box in the right panel of my blog.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gospel Reading (Matthew 12: 46 - 50 ) July 19

Hello everyone, i was thinking of what i will write on my blog yesterday. Then i came about a page that gave me an idea of having a daily(if possible) post about the gospel for the day. I decided to make it daily since i found it very much important. When i had my own problems, the bible did help me a lot to stay strong. I think it is just right to share this to all my friends and hope i can help some of you if not all. Here is the gospel for today:



July 19, 2011
(Matthew 12: 46 - 50 )
46 While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him.
48 But he replied to the man who told him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
49 And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers!
50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother, and sister, and mother."

    source: http://www.ewtn.com

Reflection: Our reading today has mentioned about who is our mother and who are our brothers. God said that whoever does the will of the father in heaven is His brother. Those who are doing good to his/her brethren is following the will of good. Even though how simple our lives are, we also should try our best to help others especially those who are in need even with a simple act of kindness. It doesn't mean that we have less, we have lesser chance of helping other people. We should have a heart that is reading to lend a hand anytime it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need Online Work? Sign up Here!

EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!