EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!

Need some online work? sign up here

Need Some Assistance in Odesk?

Contact me by email: jeramienaquila@yahoo.com or leave a message in any of my blogpost. Just give me a message anytime. You can also drop a message on the chat box in the right panel of my blog.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ME and My Sangay

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.



You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.


We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all. 






A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 



A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. 




Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. 







2 comments:

  1. oh.. great blog, talking about what friendship are.. two great people, love for their friendship.. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous: thanks for the appreciation, i and my sangay really have a strong bond, we're like sisters... thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete

Need Online Work? Sign up Here!

EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!