EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!

Need some online work? sign up here

Need Some Assistance in Odesk?

Contact me by email: jeramienaquila@yahoo.com or leave a message in any of my blogpost. Just give me a message anytime. You can also drop a message on the chat box in the right panel of my blog.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Using Cellphones: Has a tiny chance of causing Cancer

When I was browsing through the internet yesterday, one link caught my attention, and it concerns the use of cellphone considered as a health hazard that might lead to cancer. I was alarmed since I am also a cellphone user myself. I always bring with me, my cellphone, and I do use it frequently. I have heard before on bad effects of using a cellphone to health but not this serious where cancer is involved.

When I read the whole article, I was quite relieved to know that there is really no direct link between using a cellphone to cancer. There have been studies conducted to check if there really is a link between the two, but they found out that it may have some link but in a very small percentage and it is not that constant to be considered as something that we should worry about. In fact, there is a researcher also who said that the news on some possibilities of cellphones causing cancer does not affect him since it really has no enough basis to be worried about. He still uses his phone as usual.





Cellphones have become an important thing in our daily life. To some extent, there are people claiming that they could not live without their cellphone. This just shows how important a cellphone is in our life today. However, even though cellphone are not directly linked to cancer, it would still be safe to keep in mind that anything that too much can really be bad. If you are using your cellphone too much, that is not doing you any good.

A person also sited that it might be true that the cellphone can be hazardous, but it is in other forms like car accidents. We should also limit the number of ours a child uses a cellphone since as we all know the brain of a child is still developing. A responsible parent must watch over the cellphone usage of their kids.

We must really be watchful with the things that we do that might affect our living, since we do have one life that if we would not take care, can be lost in just a matter of time.

Here is the link of the article that I have read:

2 comments:

  1. thanks sa lahat ng nag recommend... really appreciated it... daghang salamat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede pd mo mag leave ug comment thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Need Online Work? Sign up Here!

EARN THRU EMAIL

Hi, guys!

Thought you might find this service interesting - EARNmailer allows you to earn cash from your everyday emails. All you need to do is to embed an ad on your email signature and all your outgoing emails can potentially earn you cash, load and other incentives.

To sign up, visit http://www.earnmailer.com/learn/more/8d3e5c8374de1ab8.

Cheers!